Tavern Night

 Sponsored

 Horns // :[P&E]:- Markelus @ Midnight Order

I couldn't wait any longer and started playing Baldur's Gate 3 (EA). My friends and I all made characters and murder hobo'd our way thru Act 1. My idea behind this picture is that we finally made it out of the Underdark and to a nearby town with a tavern. A night of celebration with my companions.

My full outfit.
A Detailed look at my eyes and make-up

 VCO ~ HANNI Hair
 
 
 Void & Minttea - Flutter Lashes
 
{ Pity Party } Linaria Lel Evo X { Devil }
 
 ::Static:: Order Gauntlets
 
Cloth // INFINITI - Avalon Knight
 
Armor //  - INFINITI - The Dark Knight 
 
{Aii & Ego} + Rose Thorn Tail +
 
TSC Renaissance WEAPONS 

LORE Tavern Booth @ We <3 RP
 
{wn} Harvest Cheese Board

+Half-Deer+ Fairylight Rose Vines
 
+Half-Deer+ Basic Stringlights

JIAN Ragdoll Cat Collection
 
TLG - Moroccan Lanterns  -Hexagon Chandelier 

OW Medieval plate with cutlery v1

[NC] - Tasty Meal
 
dust bunny . wiccan artistry . herb bottles
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void