Strawberry Slaughter

Featured Items
{aii} + Impious Legs + 
:[P]:- Xanne Gacha Set @ The Epiphany

Make sure to check out the detail shots below! I had a lot of fun making this outfit and setting up the scene. The gacha outfit from Plastik is honestly super cute and I think my favorite thing about it is how the body suit makes your pixel breasts look. They look so round and cute and I'm a huge fan of this style! The Impious legs from aii are also so cool! The specular shine is amazing. They're so customizable and detailed and I know these will be perfect for my tiefling and character.
 CURELESS [+] Atropine Skin / PORCELAIN 
TRUTH / Jamie *50% off sale
*barberyumyum*T01(+bangs) Atype
{aii} + Tintable Ahoge 2 + *gacha item
Clem's  Halo Eyes Ice Blue 
[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
kotte - face pack - ctrawberry - dairy *modded
-[TWC]- Honey Honey
Impious Leg Details
Taken in Nam's skin and Prim windlight without any editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood On Our Hands is the Wine We Offer as Sacrifice

The Warrior Queen

She Moves with the Waves