Dripping in Jewels

I have been looking for a delicate circlet for awhile to replace an old prim circlet that I loved. Today I have found that delicate circlet from Plastik. There are also earrings, necklace and bracelets in the jewelry set. <3 I love the set so much and it they have so many different metal and jewel options. Everything is also modify so you can easily fit it to your shape. I am so thankful for that in an era that is all no mod and only resize scripts.

Featured Item
:[P]:- Nanika Jewelry @ Whimsical 

Hair/ *booN Lab.094 hair *On sale for a limited time
Hairbase/ Bossie. autumn hairbase
Eyes/ [Seydr] An Unexpected Journey: Frodo @ Enchantment Until March 4th
Skin/ (Enfer Sombre*) Catwa Skin applier - Nat {Moon} RARE
Eye Make-up/ [Pink Fuel] Sugar Rush Eyeshadow
Bra/\//.VoluptasVirtualis - Rana {Silver}
Body/-Belleza- Freya
Head/CATWA HEAD Steffi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void

Tavern Night