Summer Festival

I just want to thank everyone @ Altair for adding me to their group of bloggers. I'm so excited to blog for them and I am so grateful for being chosen. I know I make a lot of kawai avatars but a lot of my posts lean more towards fantasy kawaii then just normal kawaii. I'm happy I get a chance to blog for a super kawaii sexy brand with a little splash of fantasy. <3


Featured Item
ALTAIR* Cheer Idol Outfit @ Equal10
Collar/ALTAIR* & NamiiChu~ kumiho collar .pink.
Microphone/ALTAIR* & NamiiChu~ kumiho microphone
Shoes/Socks/AMITOMO //  Joining you GACHA  / 6 / MAITREYA / Long
BellePoses - Mesh pompon
Hair/bonbon - ma hair 
Eyes/{S0NG} :: Chuu~ Lavi Eye
Skin/[ MUDSKIN ]_2018 January Group Gift *Free
Lashes/evermore. [heartstring.lashes ~ catwa] - hud.b
Make-up/+FATHER+ - Casual Makeup *Hunt Item 5L
Pose/Kirin - Cheerleader Jump Pose Pack /Blue Pompon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void

Tavern Night