Strawberry Slaughter

Featured Items
{aii} + Impious Legs + 
:[P]:- Xanne Gacha Set @ The Epiphany

Make sure to check out the detail shots below! I had a lot of fun making this outfit and setting up the scene. The gacha outfit from Plastik is honestly super cute and I think my favorite thing about it is how the body suit makes your pixel breasts look. They look so round and cute and I'm a huge fan of this style! The Impious legs from aii are also so cool! The specular shine is amazing. They're so customizable and detailed and I know these will be perfect for my tiefling and character.
 CURELESS [+] Atropine Skin / PORCELAIN 
TRUTH / Jamie *50% off sale
*barberyumyum*T01(+bangs) Atype
{aii} + Tintable Ahoge 2 + *gacha item
Clem's  Halo Eyes Ice Blue 
[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
kotte - face pack - ctrawberry - dairy *modded
-[TWC]- Honey Honey
Impious Leg Details
Taken in Nam's skin and Prim windlight without any editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void

Tavern Night