KHUMBALA

 I chose the Fantasy Faire sim KHUMBALA for this photo because it gave me stranglethorn vale vibes.
I'm a big fan of world of warcraft so I was inspired to make a troll with some of the new items from :DOBS: & [NI.JU]
Taken @ KHUMBALA

Taken @ KHUMBALA

[NI.JU] Ember Hair @ Fantasy Faire

bonbon - nagisa bangs pack

UNHOLY Marina Green Alien

<Kun> Prika Face and Body tattoo  

Core&Gore :: Ragnar face mask -v.2

Sweet Thing. Fangs & Tusks Kit 

CUREMORE / Voodoo Tribe / Ritual Jewelry

{Aii} + Fantasy Bento B.O.M. Ears Pack I&II (With Earrings) +

// Dani Productions //  Furrlow Lines

:DOBS: Prosperity's Embrace @ Fantasy Faire

:DOBS: Witch Doctor's Staff @ Fantasy Faire

BlunderForge : The Hex Docta's Boots & Legstraps 

BlunderForge : The Hex Docta's Bracers & Armstraps 

PFC~Bones - loincloth

REBORN - Juicy Rolls 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void

Tavern Night