Ashenvale

 I'm really excited for WoW Forever to launch. World of Warcraft was the first online games that really immersed me into the world. I remember looking up at the night sky in Darkshore and feeling like this was the most amazing thing that's ever existed. WoW is my comfort game and it always will be. 

Before I was an undead priest I was a night elf. My first character was a druid I got to like level 10 before I decided I wanted to be a night elf rogue instead. The night elf starting zones will always have a special place in my heart. They are beautiful and lush forests, I imagine the air smells so crisp and clean there. The scent of the ocean and the far off lapping of waves. I wish I could live there in my real life.

I tried to evoke that feeling of exploring Teldrassil, Darkshore, and Ashevale for the first time in this picture.  Watch out for those stray moonkins and wolves!

 

Sponsored & Events

 [:MILKBATH:] Cloven Hooves @ Engine Room

[:MILKBATH:] Centaur 

Raven Bell - Persephone Hair 

M*G Night Elf Markings 

DELIQUIUM - Elven Brows  

 .:Soul:. Blinde Eyes - Astral

K9nnor -  Branched 

{Aii} + Willow Ears + 

-Misteria - Deertaur 

//ANGELHIVE// - Centaur Bangles

//ANGELHIVE// - MILKBATH Centaur Heroic Fluff 

K9nnor - Growth Set

PFC~Made in Jungle

SOMNIUM - Gladetender

[Bykee] Forestseed Staff 

{SoulStone} Overgrowth 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood On Our Hands is the Wine We Offer as Sacrifice

Hiding in the Shadows

The Doctor Is In